June 30, 2013

Brie, turkey, and raspberry jam sandwich

Glory. I added extra jam on top of mine.
Today I went grocery shopping with my mother and was excited to come home with a fresh ciabatta loaf and some brie cheese. Sandwich time. I had seen an episode of Giada at Home around Father's Day and it inspired me to create this sandwich. It's sweet and savory and delicious!

Ingredients:
Two slices of bread
Brie cheese
Raspberry jam
Brown sugar
Olive oil
Sliced turkey

Steps:
1. Rub olive oil on one side of each slice of bread
2. Add generous amount of cheese, jam, and a slice of turkey to bread.
3. Top with the other slice of bread and sprinkle with brown sugar
4. Cook on a pan (or in panini maker) until both sides are brown and crispy (bread gets a bit soggy from the jam but it's still good!)


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. You can find out more here: http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, sophie!!

      Delete

happy to hear from ya!