March 9, 2013

Get out of bed and exercise, you lazy piece of crap

I recently acquired a medicine ball thing for some new workouts I've started. And by acquired, I mean I'm home for spring break and I found it in my mom's room. I'm about five pounds over my normal weight range, so I'm going to start exercising. Plus, who doesn't like playing with a fun, green ball? Maybe I'll even workout next week, too...hopefully kidding. I hopped on the scale yesterday and realized that just because I've cut meat out of my diet for the past seven months, doesn't mean I can fill the void with cheese. Which is exactly what I've been doing. Not only does dairy give me a terrible stomach ache, which is why I've switched to almond milk (the tastiest), but it's also seemed to completely knock any remnant of my "high school" figure away from my body and into storage- with a hefty key lock and deadbolt. With that said, I begin a dairy-free journey starting tomorrow because I'm making eggplant parmesan tonight with roasted garlic and brie.

Basically, I just want to continue wearing crop tops and not have to unbutton the top button of my high waisted skirts. Plus the combination of the two is my favorite summer uniform.

Here is a picture of me not working out and looking like a normal person instead of a Seventeen workout model that makes me feel like shit for not looking cute when I workout. Is it just me, or have you started to feel MORE self conscious about your body after teen years (where that's supposed to be a huge issue)? I'm about to graduate from college for goodness sake. Oh wait, no that makes perfect sense. Maybe I'll just go eat my anxiety away now.







3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! love the title of your post. I was exactly the same yesterday, like Vilte you haven't exercised in 2 weeks - do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're so funny, just the title alone made me laugh! i'm totally the same way. i wake up in the morning and i'm like oh i'm going to exercise today and then an hour later i'm like...nope, tomorrow it is. or oh i'll cut soda out fo my diet tomorrow and then it never happens...ahah oh well..some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah good luck with your workout plans! I am the worst with working out... it's really bad actually :/

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!