November 29, 2012

3-step avocado pasta sauce


So I went home for Thanksgiving and decided to milk a Costco trip out of my mother. Since everything there is for serving 60 million people or more at a time, I was able to split most of the goods with her. Sadly, the almond chocolate biscotti's were one of the many items we went halfsies on. The avocados, NO. ALL MINE. Then I realized I didn't really know what the hell to use them for other than guacamole and I figured that I love guac so much I could eat it with a spoon, so why not do it? Well, actually it was a fork for pasta but STOP BEING SO CRITICAL OF ME.

I'm not exactly sure how much this recipe makes, but I'm going to estimate about a cup and a half of sauce. Definitely enough for 2 servings. Below are the ingredients and method that I used, although other than the avocado, you can substitute a lot of what I used for other shit (like garlic powder instead of a garlic clove and probably cream cheese for the Laughing Cow).

Ingredients:
Steps: 



1 comment:

happy to hear from ya!