I have been making these potatoes non-stop for breakfast lately. They're probably not that much better than eating french fries, but they certain satisfy the salty, ketchup, carbo-load cravings I get. Considering my breakfasts are frequently always consumed alone, this recipe is for one. Since it's the loneliest number. Am I melodramatic enough yet?
Get your shit together:
1 russet potato 1 T butter Some salt, garlic powder, and cayenne to taste Also a knife, cutting board, microwave, spatula, frying pan, and small bowl
1. Cut potato into cubes 2. Place butter in a pan and turn to medium heat 3. Place cubes in a bowl and microwave on the single potato setting 4. Now that the pan is hot, dump the potatoes into the pan 5. Generously season with salt, cayenne, and garlic powder. Note: a little cayenne goes a long way. 6. Mix the seasoning evenly by flipping the potatoes around. Is that sauteing? Am I late on learning that? 7. Cook until the potatoes are browned
I suggest pairing these suckers with an egg and a cup o' coffee. Or pretty much anything. You can never have too much starch!.... said the obese man in the corner of the diner eating pie.
My trip to Paris started off with me getting lost in France with a strong inability to speak a word of the native language. So that was pretty scary. I climbed a hella ton of stairs and had a marvelous time. That's all I have to say about that.
2 whole wheat tortilla shells
2 handfuls of your choice of cheese
2 T. your choice of salsa
1 avocado half. Mashed.
1 T diced onion
1. Place a handful of cheese and the onion on one of the tortillas. Place in toaster oven or on a pan until cheese has melted
2. Remove from heat and top with mashed avocado
3. Add cheese to second tortilla and place in toaster oven or pan until cheese is melted. Place on top of first tortilla.
4. Top with a fried egg and salsa