August 25, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Pancakes!


This recipe is pretty much a guestimate of what I made the other morning. I used the box pancake recipe to make the batter...I thinkkk I made the single serving version. I'm so helpful and precise, I know. There can be so many additions to this recipe too...just think...raspberries, chocolate chips, ice cream, pumpkin seeds...!



Ingredients
• 2 T. canned pure pumpkin
• 1 t. ground cinnamon
• 1 t. vanilla extract
• 1/2 t. ground ginger
• 1/2 t. ground nutmeg
• pancake mix
• Maple syrup (optional)
• honey greek yogurt

Directions
1. Prep the pancake batter using the directions on the box
2. Heat a skillet to a medium temperature
3. Whisk in the pumpkin, cinnamon, extract, ginger, and nutmeg
4. Spoon the batter onto the skillet and flip when ready
5. Top with the yogurt and syrup and eat it right away because you won't be able to wait anyway.
6. Prepare to get diabetes







1 comment:

  1. This looks so good. I wanna try it! Lovely blog by the way. I'm following x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!