April 3, 2012

wounded


I was making perogies for dinner last night and I scorched the shit out of my finger while I was draining the water. *Insert sarcastic voice for next sentence* It's so weird because I'm not a clumsy person at all! I feel like an idiot with all this gauze wrapped around my battle wound. Why do inanimate objects always win?

On a better note, I didn't cut myself while slicing strawberries for this delicious strawberry salad! Wish I would have had some feta cheese to top it. BUT I did have red wine, and we all know that's what really counts.
 

3 comments:

  1. yummy food i think!!

    laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful darling! What do u say about following each other? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salad looks yummy!!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!