January 18, 2012

Valentine's Day: Cupid's Arrow

Valentines Day is just around the corner (February 14th for all of you anti-Hallmark folks)...

Sometimes it's hard to find the time to make or find something special...other than maybe a card or snatching up a bag of chocolates when you're on your way home. I'm here to help you out, kids!

I'll be making handmade Valentines for anyone interested in purchasing one! Please let me know via email if you would a like different color scheme or design from the one pictured below OR if you would like the note to say something other than "Happy Valentine's Day!"...anything goes, just let me know what you'd like!

Arrows will be $10.00 plus the cost of standard shipping ($5)

Details:
  Approximately 8in in length (not as is photo)
  The burned edge, tea-stained note can be personalized! 

I can answer any questions via email or the comments section!



















or purchase on etsy!

1 comment:

  1. I hate Valentine's Day as a rule, but those arrows are so damn cute. I like your blog, it's well-written and sort of... sugary? Like, sweet. In a good way.

    http://theselittlewitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!