January 22, 2012

Bacon Pancakes

When I eat a giant breakfast with the works (pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc.), I always end up dousing syrup on the whole plate and just nomming on a sugary mass of goodness. I figured I'd try to make it easier on myself and mix my two favorites together to form bacon pancake strips!


These breakfast treats are awesome for hungover mornings.

What you'll need:
• Pancake mix
• Pre-cooked bacon
• Pan
• Spatula
• Syrup

Here's whatcha do, yo:

1. Prep some pancake batter (i add a bit of vanilla extract to mine)

2. Lay a few strips of bacon on the pan, make sure you left enough space in between the pieces for batter overflow!

3. Allow the bacon to cook for a few seconds and then flip

4. Pour some pancake batter right on top of the bacon

5. Let it cook and then flip when ready

6. Continue to let it cook

7. Top with syrup and let the hangover cure begin!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they look amazingly good, and innovative! xx

    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great! I've been craving pancakes for a while now!

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm this looks amazing!!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes
    Kamila

    p.s. it looks yummi ...but i am a vegetarian :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY!!!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these looks seriously amazing, I’m drooling all over the screen here, I have to tray this receipt ASAP, I bet it taste as good at it looks, it doesn’t seem so complicated to prepare, I will give it a tray! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure an enter my digital scrapbook software giveaway

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!