November 29, 2011

apple cinnamon pancakes




Gather up these supplies:
• Bisquick...yes it's for cheaters (I think you need an egg and milk or something)
• Cinnamon
• Vanilla extract
• Apple
• Knife
• Cutting Board
• Toppings: we used maple yogurt and maple syrup

Work yo magic on some Bisquick:
Prep the batter as directed
Add about a teaspoonish of cinnamon to the batter
Drop in a teaspoon of vanilla extract
Slice up an apple into little pieces and plop into the batter
Mix it on up and cook your pancakes
• Top with the yogurt and syrup



 SO GOOD.


10 comments:

  1. it looks so good aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are killing me here, these looks absolutely amazing! I am eager to try this recipe!!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks delicious!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god, they look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmn very inviting!!! i think the apple cinnamon pancakes are so calling me to taste them and eat them joyfully... so yummy!!! enjoyed your blog, following you now..

    visit my blog for my international christmas giveaway!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I'm so going to make these. This combination is lethal:) Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your comment:) Have a fab week!

    Libby x

    staraboveparvati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill have to try these, they look soo yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put it perfectly - SO GOOD indeed! Yum!

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look so delicious!

    xx, Susann
    http://fashioninpepperland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!