October 18, 2011

apples and peanut butter < THIS DIVINE EAT.

So I'm running super low on food. You know when people joke and say they are so sick of Ramen because that's all they have to eat? Yeah. Not a joke. This is real life, people, and real life means Ramen all day, every day. Occasionally I'll switch out the Ramen for some popcorn. WHY AM I SO POOR.

In the meantime, I'll introduce you to a scrumptious breakfast I made before our food supply deteriorated into oblivion...all the while torturing myself with thoughts of real food.

This, people, is a bagel smothered in peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and apples. Toast zee bagel and proceed by topping it with the previously mentioned goods. Watch out for major honey drippage. You'll need a plate for sure. Also, I HIGHLY SUGGEST eating this with a big ole' mug of coffee to counteract the diabetes you'll probably acquire from this sweet treat.





PS: I did a practice run for part of my halloween costume with a blonde wig and some heavy, black eye liner! Guess who I'm going to be??

17 comments:

  1. Margot! Great costume.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair with the eyeliner!
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...appetissant!!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, THANKS for this! I never thought to actually add the apples onto the peanut butter on top of a bagel. I am now starving...
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    enter my Shabby Apple giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never tried apple & peanut together:D it looks yummi!

    love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks tasty :)

    both pictures *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. o....m....g this looks insanely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your eyemakeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks sooo yummy!!!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh that apple bagel looks insanely delicious! And I wore a blonde wig last year! Halloween's the coolest for that reason alone - an excuse to change our hairdos! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks yummy! xo

    http://antid0tes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. yum that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing! I love to follow your posts you're an inspiration!

    see mine?
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting recipe, might give it a try sometime! And the blonde wig looks great on you actually :-)

    Sparkles And Flare

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely! Make me want to get a platinum bob - maybe I'll sport the same look for Halloween ;)


    Dirty Pink Cardigan

    :D

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!