September 5, 2011

wrap it up

Hungry and hungover today, I whipped up something super quick and then went to bed. That is what made up my day; with the most productive points being feeding myself and drinking water. This wrap is similar to another post I did a few months back (with the apple, cream cheese, and turkey combo) but this time I added some onion and changed it to wrap form. Still delicious, obviously.

What you need (all amounts depend on you):
• Tortilla shell
• Apple pieces
• Minced onion
• Turkey slices
• Cream cheese
• Salt and pepper

What you do:
1. Spread a decent amount of cream cheese on the shell
2. Add the apple slices, turkey, onion, salt, and pepper
3. Wrap it up and enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. It looks goooood! I'm hungry now x) Have a look at my new post if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't look at pictures of food, it just makes me hungry! Looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!