To do this you will need:
• plank of wood
• nails of different colors/textures or hooks
• paint that can be used on wood
1. Find a work area and lay the newspaper down to avoid a mess.
2. Paint the wood to your liking for aesthetic pleasure. I simply used my hands (and those of Tatiana and Helen) to smear paint helter skelter on the board. I did the white base first and then some black.
3. Let the paint dry
4. Nail the nails and hooks randomly onto the board. (You might even want to lay your jewelry out on the board to know where to put the nails accordingly)
5. Hang up your jewelry! Rings, necklaces, bracelets, random key chains...
6. Clean up yer mess, you lazy bum.