September 21, 2011
butter on toast? pshhh try this instead!
Old school butter and toast will always be a staple in the breakfast world. However, children, it's time for something new. That would be the deliciousness pictured above. Take it in.
To make this you'll need:
• 1 or more slices of bread depending on how loud your stomach is growling
• Cream cheese
• Sunflower seeds*
*These toppings are just the beginning. Try also: apples and walnuts, strawberries and almonds, candied walnuts, banana slices, cinnamon...
Now do dis:
1. Lightly toast the bread
2. Apply cream cheese (wait for the toast to cool a little or else it'll melt)
3. Put your chosen toppings on the cream cheese
4. Drizzle on some honey honey on top n you're done!
5. Optional: enjoy with a ginormous glass of iced coffee
After indulging in this, I was surprisingly full, even after class...and I'm still wide awake thanks to the massive amount of caffeine flowing through my bloooood. Let me know if you try this out and what toppings you choose!
Oh, one more thing: