August 23, 2011

Breakfast of Champions

This morning I awoke to knocking at my door from a bug dude needing to spray around the apartment. I was going to offer him some coffee...and then I realized it was 30 minutes after noon. A little late for a morning cup o' joe. Although I'm sure he would have appreciated it just the same now that I think about it. Anyway, I decided it was about time to just stay awake and as my tummy rumbled uncontrollably, I chose to whip up a breakfast burrito using some of the leftover items in my kitchen I getting sick of using for the usual suspects.


Leftovers consisted of:
• black beans
• shredded cheddar
• a tablespoon of salsa that I put back in the fridge thinking there was more
• tomato wedge

To the above I added:
• tortilla shell
• an egg
• salt and pepper
• dollop of sour cream

Throw it all together, and that was my breakfast burrito!

It would be easy to make this in a dorm room with only a microwave. Just make the eggs in the microwave and put it all together.



1 comment:

  1. Ah that looks so good. And oh so easy too. Win win!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking all things French

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!