August 31, 2011

all about the tomato




I'm slowly but surely becoming obsessed with tomatoes and using them every chance I come across when I'm making food. With only one more left in my fridge, I'm a little disappointed with how I'm stocking such an obsession, but I'll become an obsession-pro in due time. Don't you worry. After staying out last night until about five in the morning without realizing it, I decided that I was going to give myself a little treat and let my body sleep in for once. Pshh actually it's like an everyday kind of ordeal, but no one needs to know that- I'm just giving myself an excuse. Anyway, after sleeping in for forever, breakfast was in order. Craving me ole' tomato, I whipped up some eggs, toasted a bagel, sliced a tomato, and grabbed the cheddar cause it was time to chow. After brewing a cup of coffee, I topped the bagel halves with the egg, cheese, tomato, and lots of salt and pepper then diligently photographed it for you folks even though I was positively ravenous and ready to attack the meal. It was dangerous and very stressful to hold back.


PS: It was delicious. You should make this. Maybe butter the bagel first though...that would be good.

1 comment:

  1. Coach leather goods,coach outlet stores 60 the past five years has become one of the representatives of the American fashion symbol.coach for sale Its predecessor,coach factory online is a Manhattan loft in 1941 a small,such as family workshops.coach factory online By six renowned master craftsmen in the field of leather goods production,coach online production to create a series of sophisticated small leather goods. Today,coach outlet online the master of the Coach leather goods production still delay the passage of hand-tailoring leather goods, and over the years established Craftsmanship.




    Pinnacle Series package is the most expensive leather hand-made models are elegant and stylish luxury. coach online store Among them,cheap coach the Pinnacle Leather Louisa Dowel Carryall is the best choice for spring,coach factory outlet its new dual-pin design is extremely fresh,coach factory online store quite a modern flavor.coach outlet Pinnacle handbags, Louisa series of delicate tubular handle decoration, coach factory outlet onlinesophisticated technology, coach factory outletthe full three-dimensional zipper brand using bomb leather Seiko secret agents. All Pinnacle series leather flash all hand dyed, add a touch of traditional crafts charm.coach factory store



    Coach full range of accessories goods: purses,coach for salebriefcases,suitcases, travel bags, wallets, jackets, gloves,scarves,watches,glasses,shoes, coach outlet onlinefashion jewelry, and other.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!