Today is my day to do pretty much nothing and I'm not going to make the most of that ability. I just had a big, homemade breakfast and I'm about to get shit DONE. Maybe.
In the meantime, I thought I would share with you the glorious breakfast in which I just indulged. I guess this is like an egg pancake?
What you'll need:
• 1-2 eggs (depending on how hungry you are)
• Diced tomatoes (about 2 tbsp.)
• Minced Onion (about 1 tbsp.)
• Salt and Pepper
• Feta cheese
• Stove and small cooking pan
• Olive oil or Pam cooking spray
• Small bowl
• Cutting board and knife
Optional, but highly suggested:
• Princess plate
• Cup o' Joe
What you do:
1. Dice up the tomatoes and mice those onions
2. Turn the stove to a medium temp and place your greased up pan on top
3. Whisk your eggs until blended
4. Add salt, pepper, tomatoes, and onions
5. Dump into the pan
6. Let this sit until cooked on one side, and partially through to the other**
(**If you do not wait, liquid-style egg will go flying when you attempt to flip this mess)
7. Sprinkle on some feta cheese
8. Good, you were patient. Now, flip the monstrosity of an egg concoction
9. Let it cook to your liking
10. Place on plate and pair with toast and cup of coffee
12. Induce food coma
Hints for this breakfast:
• Experiment with what you add to the egg. I think yellow or red pepper, spinach, and/or some ham or bacon would be pretty good. Just depends on what ya like.
• Try it as a sandwich with your slices of toast!
• Do not, I repeat DO NOT think you are an awesome "food flipper" and try to show off to your surprisingly-still-good-looking-in-the-morning-one-night-stand, etc. You will look stupid performing step 8. Trust me.