July 31, 2011

MR Magnus Rex

Since we gals and guys were already downtown, we decided to scoot over (after breakfast of course) to the set of Dark Knight, which is filming in Pittsburgh. Nothing extreme really happened at all except for seeing a bit of the Bat Mobile from afar and feeling pretty bad for the actors who probably had to dress like it was winter in the 90 degree weather considering there was fake snow on the building. Nothing was happening and we go too hot, so we stuck our feet in the fountain before whisking off to get smelly Elijah back to work in time. Actually we all smelled. I reallyyy wish I could have seen them filming Perks of Being a Wallflower because, well, I pretty much would have just loved that with all my heart. 

 


Time to go cover some more notebooks cause I lost my other one already...oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy to hear from ya!