June 20, 2011

microwave mac and cheese

I think I was in some sort of food-delirious state when I was oggling over the microwave mac and cheese I had created. I'll still provide the recipe, but after being home for some time and eating foods other than Ramen and literally whatever else I was able to scrounge up, well, let's just say the glorious mac and cheese isn't quite so glorious after all.

Recipe to not-so-delicious microwave mac and cheese

1. Follow instructions for microwave pasta.

2. Microwave about 2T of butter until bubbling, then add 1T of flour to create a rue.

3. Stir quickly until all is blended.

4. Add a handful of cheese (I used shredded cheddar) and microwave until melted if needed

5. Add the mixture to your pasta and "enjoy"

1 comment:

  1. hey ya know, i'm all about enhancing the simple! i like how you put "" around enjoy :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!