I think I was in some sort of food-delirious state when I was oggling over the microwave mac and cheese I had created. I'll still provide the recipe, but after being home for some time and eating foods other than Ramen and literally whatever else I was able to scrounge up, well, let's just say the glorious mac and cheese isn't quite so glorious after all.
Recipe to not-so-delicious microwave mac and cheese
1. Follow instructions for microwave pasta.
2. Microwave about 2T of butter until bubbling, then add 1T of flour to create a rue.
3. Stir quickly until all is blended.
4. Add a handful of cheese (I used shredded cheddar) and microwave until melted if needed
5. Add the mixture to your pasta and "enjoy"