January 18, 2011

the moon asked the crow

Firstly: I'm so happy for all of the positive feedback from my last post! Thank you all!

but in the meantime...

I have half an outfit post for today, no there won't be another half. It was raining so I look extremely similar to a poodle getting a bath. Ignore that if you please...
I went for some primary colors today between the yellow sweater, red lips, and turquoise necklace.





I was also feeling crafty today so I decided to bust out the paints and create some ART! I'll post the finished product sometime very soon!



Sweater: Goodwill (borrowed from a friend), Necklace: Amrita Singh

4 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and thanks for stopping by at my blog :)

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace - gorgeous. I adore turquoise.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!