January 20, 2011

love me. love me.

I'm thrilled to say that I feel like I've been getting involved a whole lot more at school. For one thing, I'll be taking street style pictures for a website called Her Campus. I'm nervous about having to go up to people and asking to take a picture of he or she and also asking for information regarding who that person is- but I'm sure it'll get much easier after the first bunch. Be sure to keep an eye out for it! I'll post the direct link when it's up and running. I've also been styling for a super wonderful online fashion magazine called Thread. CHECK IT OUT! Hopefully, it will end up getting some recognition. No classes tomorrow, but I do have some photo shoots to attend and aid. Looking for smooth sailing...

3 comments:

  1. how exciting!!

    xoxo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out Thread, so killer! Enjoy all the new things you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exciting!
    Best of luck!

    xx THE CHEAP
    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!