June 20, 2010

Most artists take years to develop their style, Thierry seemed to miss out on all those bits





New skirt. Excitement is in the air. It's extremely comfortable and that means extremely wearable. I decided to slap in on when my friends called me last minute (of course) to go see a show at a tiny theater in the city called Exit Through the Gift Shop, which is a Banksy film. Banksy is a famous street artist famous for his iconic display of ideas using, basically, a graffiti technique only way cooler. Anyway, the film was pretty awesome and left us wondering about the reality of the entire concept of the movie, being the true identity of one of the characters. Human Centipede, here we come.


HYPE IT.


skirt: forever21
ring: forever21
tee: gap 


 

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, the Human Centipede looks grossssssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool skirt.

    I heard about that film - I can't even watch a clip. Horrible.

    I get so jealous of people in the US who can buy Forever 21. People usd to say 'yeah, but you have topshop' but now the US has Topshop too! So not fair!

    Charlotte xx

    The Style Rail

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE. such a cute skirt! it reminds me of ice cream cones and bowling alleys. and the ring is magnificent. i'm really loving them at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely ring & skirt its amazing!

    great blog btw ! lovely pics
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!