March 17, 2010

All birds will fly only five feet above the ground



Puppies just keep coming into our lives and, in my opinion, they get cuter and cuter. There were two this time around, but the one was so crazy that I got only like one good picture of the feisty pooch. I have no idea what kind of dogs they are, but they were fluffy and small, so call me interested! This definitely lightened up the whole stress-level of finals week.

I'm going on a road trip to New York City with my girls this weekend, I'm so excited. I haven't been to the city for a few years and never without my family so I have a feeling this trip will be the best one yet. I have to get some quick shopping in when I make it home from school after my last final on Friday... in dire need of some new bras! We're planning on going to Soho for some shopping during our trip- hopefully we can figure out how to use the subways, it's been a long while since I've had to navigate them so this could be entertaining. I want to bring back some great city-finds and make it to Topshop, too.

Any suggestions for shopping or rad things to do while we're there??








6 comments:

  1. omg puppy, I just melted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that puppy is so cute...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that puppy is adorable [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW, I want a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautful puppy i love it!!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH I have the exact same kind of dog! She was really adorable when she was a puppy.
    Love your blog,
    Love Poppy
    http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!