January 28, 2010

oh cookie..

I was eating a cookie today and half way through finishing it, I realized that it was a disgusting cookie. This was a really bad situation for me because any time I actually do eat a cookie, I'm looking to have an enjoyable experience. It's pretty much a given that the cookie will be tasty and so when it's not, it's just twice as horrible. Then comes the thought of the calories I just wasted while discovering that the cookie was bad. Then I automatically get a craving for something that I know will satisfy my sweet tooth, like a giant chocolate bar that is twice as bad for me and five times less accessable than the untasty cookie in my lap.

*NOT THE ACTUAL COOKIE*


That is all. It's time to go fetch my laundry.

7 comments:

  1. I want a cookie too, sometimes chocolate makes me feel better

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when what should be good is actually bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I want cookies, too! :)
    have a fab weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Bad cookie!

    teri at tintedseaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I WANT A COOKIE~~~~~~~~~~~ ;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha yeah. i actually bought a cookie the other day, and it was all hard and gross. i was very sad.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!