January 10, 2010

outside the door

Way too much going on lately and way too little blog posts from me. All is good though for I'll just keep using the pictures from past events in future posts. I really hate it when my posts don't really correspond to what I did recently. Everything is going to be all unorganized between my blog and my real life... which will bother me. In this case, I think I will upload some pictures from more recent events and then add older ones when my life becomes boring- which shouldn't be a far away event.


These pictures were taken yesterday. Jared decided he really wanted to do a photo shoot and DJ came along as well. Before realizing how wanting to do a photo shoot didn’t exactly spout masculinity, I managed to snag a few good pictures...Not to mention the fact that it's freezing cold outside! Gotta love their matching hats, too. They found them in my room; of course they were a fabulous idea.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

happy to hear from ya!