January 17, 2010

jump start first grade

So much homework lately! I haven't been doing any of it over this four-day weekend either... eek!
I need to clean up the room before my roomie gets home tomorrow, too. She got all of her hair chopped off while she was home this weekend, I can't wait to see it!
Hope everyone is having a super wonderful life.




This picture is from summer...ah fun times. I can't wait to do it again.


For some reason I started thinking about this computer game I used to play when I was little. It's called Jump Start First Grade.. no idea why the thought crossed my mind, but after thinking about all the good times I had while playing that game, I really want to find it and play it again. Freddie Fish too.

Found this video on youtube. Pretty much sums up my jump start experience.

1 comment:

  1. what a fun photo! oh, I can't wait either... summer, come, come :)
    have a sweet day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!