January 20, 2010

by the way, it says balls on your face.

Photobucket

This makes me miss home more than anything. There is just something about being able to take a long stroll on a bridge in the middle of the crisp night. Cold as it may have been, I love being able to absorb the fact that I am with people that I truly love, inside and out. Of course, Eli brought his long board, so we "raced" along one of the many bridges in the city that cross the river. Afraid of falling to my death, despite the high railings, I chose to stop and angle my board in the right direction everytime I veered left or right, which was often.
Sarah sat down against the railing of the bridge and we soon realized that all we had to do was place an old-looking gray hat on her head and she looked like an insta-hobo. It was cute. Despite the cold and the various complaints, I wanted to stay on that bridge all night, especially since I knew that it probably would be my last night in the city.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ah, it's good to know other people in the world play with their cowls! :) haha. Thanks for the comment. You look like you had lots of fun despite the cold, just like you said. Your pictures have a very... infinite quality; I like! Have you read "Perks of Being a Wallflower?" This post reminds me of a quote from there: "And in that moment, I swear we were infinite." I'm following you, by the way. :)

    teri at tintedseaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a really beautiful thing you are who you want to be :)

    http://www.pilcuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures, the first one is gorgeous

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!