December 23, 2009

but what was normal in the evening by the morning seems insane.

Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I'm super pumped!
Still not sure what I'll be wearing.. but I'll figure that out
sometime tonight or tomorrow. So many events are coming up before
the year ends. Christmas festivities, neighborhood dinners, new years
bowling, new years parties, and all the things in between.
Got my hair chopped today, too. Nothing special. I was going
to get bangs again.. but then decided they would be too much
work and went with a slight trim and layers. Thrilling, I know.

We decided to go up to Mt. Washington and of course
I was snapping away. The pictures aren't fabulous since
I was without my other lense and it was snowing..but eh
what can I do? Fun group.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Hope everyone has a SUPER FANTASTIC Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!
    happy Holidays to you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible photos!
    Wishing you the most wonderful Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. n'aw, the pictures were amazing. what kind of camera have you got, out of interest and about how much was it?
    i just started following your blog and I adore it, looking at your past posts. you're also really pretty :)
    hope you had a good christmas
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like super fun! x Happy holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good one too :D

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!