December 1, 2009

all around me are familiar faces

I've had this song stuck in my head all. day. long. Why I left this movie back at school? I'll never know. I guess this video will just have to satisfy for now.
It makes me want to sit on the flat part of a cliff with the playing in the background. I would also need a blanket and pillow for this event. And a cliff..I should find one of those.




I was at the mall today with my friend Sarah. After paying at Forever 21, they gave me a free water bottle and a mini magazine thing for the store. I opened the magazine only to find Rumi, Karla, Susie, and Camille inside. Of course Sarah didn't even know who they were so I felt like some sort of freak oogling over blog friends I don't even know for being in the spreads. Naturally I didn't care and proceeded to tell her about their blogs and she also proceeded to not care as well. Good stuff.

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jag har precis startat en tävling på min blogg där jag länkar vinnaren i alla mina inlägg under en hel helg (när flest läser ens blogg). Vinnaren är den som jag tycker har bäst blogg. Sugen? Kommentera på min blogg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rumi and Karla, aren't they lovely!? :)

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!