December 10, 2009

24 hours a day

Wow good, Katie. Go nine days without posting.

Anywho. This long long break has been pretty boring. I stupidly didn't call work ahead of time and so the schedule was made without me on it. I have no second job, so this means I'm pretty much done for until summer with making money. Yeah, I'm a smart one, you live you learn I guess. I just wish the learning part didn't involve me being an especially broke person.
At least I got one small shift in because someone needed me to work for them.. yay?
I try to be optimistic, but in reality, I'm kicking myself for being an idiot.

Thank goodness for dunkin donuts. It's open 24 hours a day, and although I feel bad for the girl that is always there at 2 in the morning, I really enjoy being there myself. Pumpkin coffee is my new addiction and at $1.80 with free refills, I'd say that's nothing to be ashamed of. Of course I always go with my favorite ginger and best friend, Alex. We yak for at least two hours about tons of shit. That's probably why I can never think of anything to say here, it's already been said to Alex so I don't need to vent! Plus he offers his very own thoughts of wisdom, I'd say that's a good deal, especially since I can help him out too. As i said, thank goodness for dunkin.
Oh. and aj, who pops up out of nowhere and comes to my house...


Photobucket
Photobucket
don't worry...it's just his cream for coffee.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh why must the UK suck? I want pumpkin coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie - I love your blog. You take some awesome photos. I wish we had Dunkin Donuts here in Seattle...I think its an East Coast thing...yah? Every time I visit NY, they're on every corner. Hope you're enjoying your weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live for candid shots like these. Love how real they are, beats magazine editorials any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yur photos yu take.

    lets trade links

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!