November 20, 2009

that sweet aroma

I usually prefer heading over to Donkey, a hipster swarmed coffee shop, but today I opted for the Front Room because I need to use my swipes (we get these point things.. long story) ANYWAY. I got my new favorite drink obsession, a plain old latte. MMM.. Cold. Hot. Good.
I went with my friends Jared and Chrsitian, or Christ if you will. We decided to bop around and be not quite as people tried to study for finals in the chairs around us. We even spotted a friend on the escalator to throw our spoon at. I'm mature I swear.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


PS. This is what my A/C looked like two days ago. Do I need to say that it was broken?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



PPS. I really want a Keurig coffee maker for my dorm...anyone have one that wants to give me suggestions for coffee brands?

4 comments:

  1. Cool post! Nice photos! How's your AC now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm coffee looks so good right now.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!