November 9, 2009

smile like you mean it

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I actually took pictures of what I wore to class! I am always wearing non-sweat things to class, but nothing very noteworthy. Still not here. Nevertheless, I've taken pictures- sort of. Anyway. I was talking to my roommate about blogging and she said that she wants to take more pictures like I used to with Sarah. Hopefully we can find some time to actually do that amidst finals and the end of the quarter since we won't be back at school until January. NICE. She also said something about starting her own blog, so if she does I'll be sure to post the link. I bet she'll have some interesting things to say, her brain is awesome and kooky.


comment if you'd like, I'll be sure to return the favor! =)



Hmm maybe this would be a good time to start memorizing the speech I have to give tomorrow at 10am? I don't know, just a thought...the smart, non procrastinating part of my brain kicking in, or literally kicking me in the head cause my head hurts. Either way. This should be an interesting presentation tomorrow considering the circumstances.

14 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a good reflex camera, I think that I will ask it for christmas... Yours seems so great !!
    I love your rings !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to figure out which camera I want, Hows that work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice t-shirt ;) Navy style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your camera 500d?maybe we have the same...I'm really happy about it but I need to buy an extra flash!anyway you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look, the ring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great pics, I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice images ! The first pics is my favorites !!And I love your breton Tshirt !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos!
    have a lovely day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your rings!

    http://monicaburnett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun blog that you have! It was fun going through it. :) Love those leggings that you made!

    Amber

    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is a beautiful camera!!! love your striped top as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your rings. A lot.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!