November 5, 2009

polaroid picture

I experimented using this sweet program call polodroid.com or something. You download the program and then it can turn your normal pictures into polaroids. I'm sure everyone but me has heard of this and I am ignorantly fascinated by something that has been around for a while, but I don't even care. I think this is the coolest thing ever. I polaroided tons of my pictures, They develop right before your eyes and everything!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

OH.

And I want to get my hair cut and colored like this (right girl). I am in love with it. I probably am just saying that I will, but I'd really like to follow through with one, the other, or both. I can't wait.
(snagged this shot from my sigt)


5 comments:

  1. Adorable photos. And YES, you should. That cut is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous! love polaroids so much :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS MAKE UP!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!