November 15, 2009

here comes the sun

Photobucket

Alex doesn't smoke a lot or anything. i miss djarums.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Taking a break in the grass
Photobucket

Photobucket
mmmm Chipotle..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha Lo.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Doing a bit of longboarding.. ahh I love it
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friends visited Nikki and I at school!! This was actually more than a few weeks ago but I forgot to upload the pictures. We basically partied all of Friday night after they arrived and slept through half the day on Saturday. We finally decided to get up and we were starving for some Chipotle, we were so full that we chose to lay out in the middle of the grass and soak up the sun. Sadly, I didn't have my good camera with me, so I had to use Little Silver. Saturday wasn't the end of the weekend so we went out again that night. As you can see, Eli (first picture) was pretty pooped from all of the festivities.

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos, you all look so happy :))
    have a lovely day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos!!

    thanks for your comment, haha how old are you?

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!