November 1, 2009

blustery day

Although I was a little less than hasty to get outside and take these pictures, I'm really glad that I did. It just goes to show how pretty fall is and how beautiful the campus is here. I might not have the same thoughts as I am walking to classes in the snow, but I will enjoy it all for now. I need to get a camera case, any suggestions?? I hate just carrying just my camera around because then I can't bring my other lens and all my other shit. I was also thinking of getting a new camera. I currently have a Canon rebel XS, I was thinking of getting a Nikon. Not sure what kind though. I am really digging those cameras from Urban Outfitters , too. Might have to double up and get one of those as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

ha squirrel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Halloween was this weekend and it was amazing and crazy. Security tripled on campus and there were around 50,000 people here. Thank god I have friend that stay with me or else I probably would have gotten lost in the masses of Paulie Bleekers, Lady Gagas, and bananas. It was an awesome night, though I really wish I would have just manned up and brought my camera with me. Only regret because there is so much I wanted to capture. I was a magician, I'll have to steal some pictures to post.

7 comments:

  1. such beautiful pictures!! the squirrel has some greenish on it that looks like a dirty penny (you know what i'm talking about haha)
    and YES i love animal shirts, but christopher kane ones are definitely overdone. i like the one that the woman in the photo is wearing because it's different from the kane ones !!
    xx
    neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog !

    I love love all these photos,so beautiful~ And getting a new camera ? I'm using a Nikon D60 now,but get the D90 or D3000 if you can afford it!

    Both do take beautiful photos though<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are breathtaking!

    Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm going to follow yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!