October 13, 2009

sometimes, in the washing machine of life, a sock vanishes

Oh laundry day. How I hate to love you. Actually I'm pretty certain it's straight hate. Lugging my many weeks worth of clothes down four flights of stairs and to the laundry mat is plain awful. Further the creulty by making a wash cycle a half hour and the drying cycle a full hour. Thus resulting in Katie taking multiple pictures out of boredom and Nikki, Tim, and Katie sleeping on top of the washing machine until the great Aaron Carter arrives. That made the day of laundry a little better. Sure it's my own fault for waiting more than a week to do laundry sometimes, but.. eh I have no excuse or room to complain. However, I continue to do so.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta love my exciting life.


pictures taken by me. except, of course, for the pictures of me.

3 comments:

  1. love these photos! you have a beautiful smile :)
    have a great day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ripped jeans that your friend is wearing.

    And you're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the laundry mat. We are blessed here in NYC and you can drop it off and have them do it for you! I think it is worth the money.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!