September 8, 2009

the long and winding road..more pictures added

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



My friends and I decided to pay our friend a visit before the end of summer for us. She just moved to the city for college but we didnt start until a little later. It was really fun to see what she does on a daily basis as a big college kid now ha. My classes just started for me today.. holy cost of books. This'll be interesting.
Anyway. We walked along one of the many bridges and got to south side only to realize we had to turn around and go back because Nikki needed to be home by 5. We had to take some breaks going back up the stairs to the campus, they were long and intense.



2 comments:

  1. Hello! Can I ask you? ))
    It's about your hair, is it natural or do you do something with it? It looks very beautiful. thank you )

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you mean the girl in the picture, that is my friend sarah. she seriously has the most gorgeous hair ever haha it's really thick and naturally wavy/curly.. i think she just uses mousse and hair gel to tame it a bit and sometimes she will adda few curls with a medium-sized barrel.

    as for me.. same thing except mine isnt as thick and long haha

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!