May 18, 2009

this is our decision, to live fast and die young





Rocked a maxi skirt at school the other day. It was super comfy and I will definately be wearing it throughout summer. My friend wore a maxi dress to school today and got made fun of throughout the day. I felt bad for her but I'm so happy that people just understand that I wear whatever the hell I want so they don't say a damn thing. Looking forward to wearing my maxi dress and seeing if people say anything to me about it.

Maxi skirt: new york and co
shirt: old navy
earrings: amrita singh (bluefly.com)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, those earrings are so pretty! And you're totally rocking the eyeliner :)
    x

    http://perfisreallyboring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos love the earrings xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly skinny, and small in structure. Lucky to be you, my beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in the belief that if you are confident enough and have been given a "stylish" reputation, you can wear whatever you want.
    those earrings are the most extroadinary color
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love maxi dresses and long comfy skirts, you def pulled that off too. Fu@k everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!