May 12, 2009

Masquerade, paper faces on parade. Hide your face so the world will never find you







My senior prom was this weekend and it was so great! Sure everything was super rushed, but it was pretty fun and I couldn't have asked for a smoother night. The dj sucked though haha. After prom, my group spent the night at my friends house, it was a pretty awesome time!

Here are some pictures:
My dress is BCBG and my necklace is Amrita Singh. You can't see them, but I also wore a pair of gold, platform BCBG heels. It was comfy, simple, elegant, and I could breathe =P









4 comments:

  1. Wow... your prom dress is amazing... very elegant. I think you were best dressed. I love yellow color and BCBG has the best dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're dress is gorgeous! I wore a dress the same colour to my year 12 ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeus photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/31/2010

    How pretty! Everything, you, and your dresses :)

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!