February 11, 2009

Oh geez.

I apologize for my pathetic amount of blogging lately. I'll get back into the swing of things once my tremendously busy schedule simmers down a bit. Until then, I'd love for you to bare with me!

Here are some pictures though. I took them for my senior project. I'm making a magazine about how to dress for your body type..hopefully it will turn out nicely! They still need some touching up, but oh well.




Here's what I have been up to lately!

Hanging out at a friends house..


Superbowl Sunday! Go Steelers =D




Prom Fashion Show



time to study for math. yes.

4 comments:

  1. love the picture of you in that chair in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ouftis here!


    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos in the snow!!!

    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!