January 5, 2009

Take your hands, skip the names. No need here for the silly games.




First day back at school today! I actually had a pretty good day. I even applied for a bunch of jobs, so hopefully SOMEONE will hire me. We have a game tomorrow, which means that I have to wear stupid cheer stuff when all I want to do it wear my new clothes! Random thought, but I want to go skiing. I love the cold (for a while anyway) and getting all bundled up in my gear. Going to the lodge for warm drinks and fire places. Movies and blankets and books. That's it. I'm setting up a trip and I am going to go skiing soon.
Here's what I ended up wearing to school today. cool beans. I love the tights, I got them from Target for only 2.99!


I leave you with this: Jizz in my pants. funniest video ever, some of you might have seen it on SNL.

5 comments:

  1. target tights are the best. i always buy mine from there. and you looked seriously cute in that outfit. way to rock a short skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfits, target is ze best.
    love your blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that video is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh! All my friends are OBSESSED with that video! You look so pretty, I like the coat very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits!
    And that video cracks me up every time.
    I can't wait until their CD comes out.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!