January 10, 2009

Let it snow








Well I'll basically be home all day today because we just got a ton of snow over the night and it's still snowing! I'm so excited though because it hardly ever snows to this extent and I'll most likely go outside to sled ride. This morning, it took me forever to get home because the roads are just covered. I was at a friends house after the basketball game last night and this is what I wore over, it was so comfy. Not going to lie, we did karaoke at her house and watched The House Bunny, which I was slightly disappointed with. It was a fun night though, and much needed after this long week. I hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, its Chessy.
    I was VERy dissapointed in The House Bunny too. I thought it would have been much funnier, and altogether a better movie.
    Well, okay. lol. btw, LOVE that hat!.
    Chessy.
    P.S. Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaah that first picture is crazyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Crazzzzy pictures. Cute blog

    check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want one of thoes hats
    cool picture

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!