January 6, 2009

I need someone to love.

Well I have run out of jeans to wear already because they are all in the dirty clothes from break. I was on the prowl for a pair when I decided to try out my brothers room. I'd done it before, but something told me that it would be different this time. Low and behold, my brother had a newer pair of jeans sitting in his drawer, just waiting for me to try them on. So of course I did. Usually, I think the boy jeans look looks better on taller and really really skinny people, where as I am only 5'4'' and not all that skinny. Nevertheless, I put an outfit together and this is what I ended up with. Please let me know what you think of the jeans, I'd like to try to wear them to school sometime this week or the next. Usually I just say screw it and wear whatever I want, but I just feel the need to ask about this one. Thoughts? Suggestions? How might you wear them?

9 comments:

  1. i think you look really good in them! They definitely fit better than boyfriend jeans, but they still have that feel. I adore them. I wish I was as tall as my brother... considering i am 5'2" and he is 5"10...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my brother's jeans sometimes. I would destroy them, like rip them up and paint splatter maybe... Lovely is my favorite word.

    xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
    www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really love outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look great on you! Hmmm, I should try stealing some of my brother's jeans sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do it, they look great! I love your necklaces, too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like wearing jeans so I don't know what to say. But I think you look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you pull them off
    www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice simple outfit plus it looks comfortable.
    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!