January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!






I apologize for my lack of posting for the past few days. We've had yet another death in our family and I was attending the funeral and helping as much as I could. The death of my aunt was extremely unexpected, I'm just happy that she got to celebrate one last Christmas and the pain that she was going through is finally gone. It's not fair to my family that we have seen so much death, and I hope that this is the last funeral I will have to attend for a long long time since this is my third since this August. I don't want to do it anymore, and it's not fair that I should have to as often as I have been. Sure it's a part of life, but that doesn't mean that I have to go with it and like it.
Anyway, I hope that everyone had a special New Year! Mine was far from crazy, but I had fun with my close friends. I think it was a good way to bring in the new year and hopefully 2009 will prove to be an upgrade from 2008, which was not such a snazzy year for me. I'm not really one for resolutions, since I always fail to follow through with them, but do you have any good resolutions? Happy Holidays to everyone and let's make 2009 a great year!

2 comments:

  1. I can relate with the numerous deaths within a short period of time and I sincerely hope that you won't deal with another one any time soon. Its not fair to you or your family. My condolences [i can't spell] to you and your family.

    on a lighter note, you look like you had a blast on NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW/.... that's soo much fun!!!

    Happy 2009 to you my dear!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!