January 26, 2009

100th Post! Tagged: 6 Things that makes me happy!

Wow I can't believe it's taken me this long to make 100 posts considering I've been blogging since 2007. Kind of pathetic. Sorry also for not posting lately but there has been yet another death in my senior class. This time it was a girl named Shannon. We didn't need this. She got into an accident on the highway because of the snow and she was also with another girl named Dana who I am closer with. Dana is currently in the hospital in critical condition. But yeah I was wrapped up once more with funerals and it's so hard to concentrate on anything let alone find time to make a blog post. Please keep them in your thoughts though.

Anyway, I was tagged by Sourire du Amour to make a 6 Things that make me happy list, this ought to cheer me right up!

1. Finding fun things when I clean my room
Little foot was found hidden on my shelf


Would You Rather? book that I discovered in my closet. This provides great fun at the lunch table.





2. Dreams

I love waking up in the morning and thinking about the dreams I just had during the night. Even if it was a terrible nightmare, I think they are so fascinating. I love to pick out symbols from my dreams and try to interpret what they mean. Often times it doesn't make much sense at first, but as I think of more things to look up from my dream, they all come together. Reoccurring dreams are the coolest too because I feel like it's a new world I can go to and the message that it's giving me is obviously important.


3. Funny pictures
I love to not delete pictures, even if I know they make me look absolutely horrendous. They are just so fun to look at when the night is over.






4. Tattoos
I think tattoos are so neat. Especially if they mean something to the person, I think that makes them even cooler. I plan to get a few myself, though I'm not sure what I want them to be. All I know is that I want them to mean something to me and they will probably be plain black and small.
I do love Angelina's in Wanted though, they're so kick ass.


We can't forget fellow blogger Karla and her fabulous tattoos.

5. Lingerie
I love finding the sexiest undergarments possible and wearing them for everyday events. It's so fun to feel all girly under not so girly outfits that I sometimes sport. Especially the new vintage victoria at victorias secret!




6. Music
I used to think that music was just a cliche way of trying to be an individual. But in reality, if you do it correctly, music can provide you with a world that is all yours. Listening to your iPod to drown out the bad or just to get away for a song length is wonderful.
This is my current playlist:

1. Ce jeu by Yelle
2. Love No by The Teenagers
3. Goody Goody by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers
4. Casimir Pulaski Day by Sufjan Stevens
5. Still Standing by Rock Kills Kid
6. I want you by Rachael Yamagata
7. Come as you are by Nirvana
8. I smell sex and candy by Nirvana
9. Little bit by Lykke Li
10. After tonight by Justin Nozuka
11. Cops and Robbers by the Hoosiers
12. Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
13. Black water Child by Fionn Regan
14. Til the end of time by DeVotchKa
15. Vatican Roulette by David Melillo


Your turn!

I TAG:

Style Rookie

Le Flassh

Filthy Lust

Femme Rationale

16 comments:

  1. The name of your blog caught my attention. =]

    HAPPY 10Oth! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your friends. i'll respond with my answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh i love those would you rathers! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi katie! thx for the tag. and congrats on the 100th! i love tattos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your choices. Silly photos are pretty much my life, and I was laughing at the would you rathers- "bathing depression".

    ReplyDelete
  6. replied, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on your 100th post!!!! :D

    xoxo
    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would You Rather is one of my fav games ever, soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tahahah i want that would you rather book .
    i love how they mention things to consider .
    that's awesome .


    ps love your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am digging your playlist! I went to a Teenagers concert this summer- they're awesome! Love Nirvana too!

    Happy 100th blog!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE would you rather-ing! Your blog is great, I love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tattoo addicts over here....Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much =]
    I love 'Would you rather.. ?"

    =]

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT BLOG!! love this post!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!