December 22, 2008

You light up my life.











and then we traveled through the seven layers of the candy cane forrest....

Tonight I took a drive with my friends to see a light show! We are really getting into the Christmas spirit this year, I even get to wear a tacky sweater to school, yes! We stocked up on hot chocolate, Christmas tunes, and gas, and off we went to see the beautiful lights. Please excuse the horrible pictures, it's hard when your in a moving vehicle... Only a few more days til Christmas and tomorrow is my last day of school before x-mas break, finally! =)

5 comments:

  1. I like the pictures! They're quite surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for holidays!!!
    hahah and thanks for comment darling;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the lights go down in the city...lol. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME PHOTOS, seriously. I've never seen Christmas lights look so good. I like how the backgrounds are totally black...

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!