December 27, 2008

Yeah I know your hands will clap.





What a wonderful break this has been so far! I got to see my family and we even decided to stay for an extra two days to continue our visit. Though it was rainy and dreary on Christmas Eve, we woke up to snow on Christmas morning, so that was a pleasant surprise. As presents are acquired on Christmas, I received clothes, gift cards, Influence, and other things that I don't feel like listing. Also, although I picked out the majority of my presents, I still think I might take back a coat, shirt, and a pair of shoes that I chose.
For Christmas Eve, we went to my aunts house, my goodness were there a lot of cookies! I think I might have tried them all over the course of the evening.
RANT:
My entire family kept commenting about my boots and how high they were, like every single person. I know they're high, get over it! Geez. How do they not understand by now that I am not a practical person when it comes to the way I dress? Since when are heels comfortable to wear (for the most part) and why do they have to make a comment about the height of them every time they look at my feet! I like my scary-high boots!



I hope that everyone had a super delightful holiday and lets make new years great too!

3 comments:

  1. those cookies!!!!!! they are truly mouth-watering. Glad that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, whenever I have high heels on, my family comments on them! Every one of them! lol. Hope you have a great new year!

    Btw, my blog's address has moved to http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com so if you have the time could you please change the link on your blog roll? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I agree about the high heels and family comments. My family is always flabbergasted and I'm like get used to eat.

    Happy Almost New Year!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!