December 4, 2008

Tipping and Ripping






The Office is going to be on soon and I'm very excited. I always love to see what new things Dwight will end up doing. I do hope the plot becomes a little more scandalous or interesting though. Very funny show, but I fear the plot is lacking in luster.
I decided to keep my new boots. I ordered the two new pairs of shoes from my last post, but I felt like I'd regret it too much if I returned the boots I currently have. Turns out, they are not very comfortable, but they are pretty easy to walk in, and that's all I really care about. I'm also wearing a shirt I made thanks to Camille's fabulous instructions and brain.

This isn't what I ended up wearing today, but today we had senior superlative pictures. I won best dressed, so I was super psyched about that =P It's so cool to know that in a school of about 600 students, I create and wear the outfits they love the most. It's satisfying. Anyway, I felt bad for a lot of people because half of the students were wearing sweats and no makeup, they were a little jacked. I would have chuckled if I wore a shitty outfit today.

1 comment:

  1. I love the office too. I make Office references in real life and no one seems to get them

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!