December 23, 2008

This Christmas will be...






Last day of school! It's officially Christmas break! We had a basketball game tonight and we got to wear Santa hats and striped tube socks with fur. Let me just tell you, I felt really cool. But we won so it was worth it. Anyhow, I'll be away for Christmas, but I'll see if I can squeeze a post in. I might not be able to resist. I'll probably be snapping pictures of the pretty lights, decorations, trees, food, snow, and of course my family- I won't be able to wait to put them up. Christmas Eve should be a pretty good time and I will most likely come back ten pounds heavier. I think I've been listening to Christmas carols in my car every day for the past month. I'm not one to start right after Thanksgiving, but as soon as early December hits, I get into the spirit of the holidays.

But I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!...or whatever holiday you might be celebrating =)




blazer:H&M, boots:steve madden, Hat:grandpas, bangles:forever21, tights:target DIY rip

5 comments:

  1. Haha you do such cool poses on your pictures! I'm loving it! Lovely outfit too! I love the ripped tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !nice photos and nice tights
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much do i love this! you give it your all xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your boots and your tights (and outfit!). thanks for the tip! the thing is i already have a pair of slouchy black boots (sort falling apart though) but they're not warm enough. like i had to buy some that were fur padded inside. ughh the cold weather really ruins all my outfits. do you have any other tips?

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!