December 21, 2008

Oh the glory when you ran outside with your shirt tucked in and your shoes untied






I'm about to head over to my neighbors house for a welcome home party. My friend Vinnie has been in Italy for the past few months for college and I am super excited to go and see him! In this case, this is going to be a super quick post. I jsut snapped some pictures this morning because the sun looked really pretty coming through my window and onto my bed. Wow I have got to go Christmas shopping too, talk about last minute..

5 comments:

  1. You are super pretty! I love your hair. btw, where did you get your sweater from? I've been looking for one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! The sun is lovely!un

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Nice pics, and I love your jumper!! (L)
    Have a try about the socks with sandals ;)
    Btw, you have very beautiful green eyes *.* mine are green too, but not too green xD
    Byee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slouchy sweater looks so nice and comfy...

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!