December 8, 2008

Fever. When you kiss me







I really need to start working on my senior project. I'm thinking of having a fashion show. If you have any ideas about what I could make, let me know! I just want to do simple DIY stuff, nothing huge. Anything is appriciated. Also, if you have any good ideas for the show itself, those would be awesome. Like general location ideas, themes, music, how to get people to come.. stuff like that.
Gossip girl is on soon too =) last one of 08!



skirt: Target Grey top: free from something boots: charlotte russe necklaces: urban outfitters gloves: party city =P

4 comments:

  1. oh my god the second photo is way too mazing. those eyes and the lace!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, is that you in the close up photos? i thought they were from a magazine editorial. you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lace gloves are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the photo with the lace glove i decided to edit it and send it to you. http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/djlocisdope/?action=view&current=B-W_Lace.jpg

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!